Translate

Monday 9 February 2015

To Level 3 we go

So new study year started in October 2014 and so to my first level 3 module  TM354 Software engineering being my first level 3 I was some what nervous about this tier of work and how much is involved, So far the it going well I got 86% in my first TMA and have not long submitted TMA 02 fingers crossed for a good result.  As of writing this my Second Level 3 module has just began M362 Developing concurrent distributed systems (last presentation of this module), I have shall we say been a little eager to start this one and am well a little ahead......... ok and am pretty far ahead 3 units read and 3/4 of the first TMA done even before the official start, suppose it's better to be ahead than behind. although i must admit i am only ahead as I don't work and have a more time than most to study.

With the open of registration for October 2015 around the corner I am also twiddling my thumbs trying to decide on what my final optional module will be, doesn't help that some of the module s i have to choose from are lacking description at the moment. will also need to register for the TM470 project as well if I want to do it in January 2016, at present the TM470 project is likely to be base on th a M362 module. I have to say i am very nervous about the project and hope I can do it and close out my degree well.

No comments:

Post a Comment